After a much needed nap. I awoke early evening last night (Monday). My plans where to meet up with a guy (Chris) who I was introduced via email by a former work partner (Vicki...doll for introduction and we will take a picture and send it to you). He has been in country since January.He speaks the language and knew the area very well. Huge relief and another great way to meet a city at night.
He gave me a tour of the Old Town square and Wenceslas Square and then we crossed the river for dinner. Apparently, people eat very heavy meals at night and breakfast is non-existent (ugh...). I ate goulash w/wild boar - tradition Czech food. Weather - chilly at night low 40's, thankful I packed my fleece.
It was an a glorious walk, the metro is very user friendly...we were out till about midnight, my body is still wondering what zone it is in. :)
Today taking some photos and going on some walking tours. The weather is looking to be cool and sunny. Cheers to fall!!!
SIDE NOTE...my former co-worker Tim...shout out to you - the PPT is paying off in spades!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment