carrie and the world

it is a mighty big place that I will uncover...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

the journey will begin

On October 16, I will taking a full fledge break from the grind and jump head first into adventure. My goal is to log my adventures along with pictures and single-travel tidbits.

I don't know what will be in store for me but I guarantee it is something I've never done before.
Stay tune...
Posted by Carrie at 10:48 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Newer Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (24)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • 4 museums and 2 protest - Munich
      • Biking through a meadow...Salzburg style
      • The Hills are ALIVE...Salzburg
      • goodbye Vienna...hello Salzburg - 1
      • Vienna...a NATIONAL HOLIDAY...seriously!
      • hello Austria...itÅ› me Carrie - 1
      • give attention to `Buda´ in Budapest - 4
      • Again, know your Hungarian holidays- Budapest 3
      • some pics - FINALLY...just a small sampling
      • a train ride and now in Budapest - 1
      • Know your Jewish Holidays...Prague 3
      • splashing through the cobblestone of the old town....
      • walking and walking some more...Prague 2
      • the night life...Prague / day 1
      • directions and getting to Prague
      • IAD...all clear
      • the journey will begin
Travel theme. Theme images by DNY59. Powered by Blogger.