Monday, October 17, 2011

directions and getting to Prague

Well I finally made it to my hotel in Prague!!!

LESSON - ask for directions...I am not very good at asking and I may have suffered in my roaming throughout the old city.  This is going to be a challenge and blessing in disguise.

So far, the area is very pretty and very commercialized. I am going to get a little rest and then explore the older side of the city.

My flight to Prague was quite long, but started off on the right foot. I sat in the middle seat and next to me I started a conversation with an older man. Reminded me of my dad, he was on his way to Uganda. We we're en-route to Amsterdam. After our chit chat we both kept to our selves for the majority of the flight. About 30mins prior to landing we started chatting again. He inquired about my next flight and I told him I had a 4 hour layover. Then is extended an invitation to join him in the KLM Executive Lounge...heck YES!!!

Once we checked in he told me to enjoy the down time and we should say goodbye to each other prior to our next flight. So we parted and I embraced the sofa, hot coco, yummy cookies and view of the foggy tarmac.




2 comments: