Saturday, November 5, 2011

My final museum in Paris

Well, yesterday was my final museum on my adventure. I went out big...the Louvre.

My first trip to Paris I just walked my the museum and set my sights on Versailles. This time it was one of my must do's.

It was open late last night so I made it a date night with Paris. I was won over by a couple fellas inside.

Suitor #1 - Ralph



Suitor #2 - JeaƄ Paul



Suitor #3 - Marco


Conversation wasn't much but they kept me company as I weaves in and out of the gigantic maze. They said it would take 6 solid months to see everything. I gave myself 3 hours. I made a list of 15-18 pieces.

Here is me with the Mona Lisa; she of course was a huge attraction. I didn't spend much time with her.




After a few dozen master pieces I said goodnight to my guys and Ms Lisa.

I can't help but not always wander to the river and stroll along as I marble at the architecture and landmarks. I felt completely safe along the banks. Plenty of couples and groups.

Every hour on the hour the Eiffel Tower has a light show it looks like a giant sparkler. It last for a solid 7 mins. It is quite a sight.

Earlier in the day I had lunch with Melanie near her office.



Coincidentally, she pointed out the home of music artist Lenny Kravitz's Paris home. Hello!!! He wasn't home :(


In honor of him I had a great playlist made as I strolled in the afternoon.

One day left in Paris...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment